- High Irradiation Power
- Different Wavelengths
- Length Depends on Application
- Individual Control of Led Segments, Grid 82 Mm
- Continuous Power Control
- Low Temperature Load
- Low Power Consumption
- Supply Voltage 48 – 55 V Dc
- No Warm-Up Phase
- Long Service Life
The jetCURE LED is a high-performance array for intermedi- ate curing (pinning) and final curing in printing applications. Other applications are the curing of inks, varnishes, adhesi- ves and pottings.
The array allows modular (grid 82 mm) and continuously variable control. jetCURE LED is available in the wavelengths of 365/385/395/405 nm +/- 10 nm.
Advantages of LED technology
The typical LED service life is more than 20.000 hours*. The LEDs can be switched-on and -off as often as required without any warm-up or cooling phase and enable cyclic operation.
LEDs do not emit infrared irradiation. Thus they generate only low temperature load on the substrate so that even heat-sensitive materials can be irradiated.
- Digital Plc-Interface
- Serial Rs422 Interface
- Separate Control of Individual Led Groups
- Power Control Max. 5 – 100 % (Device Dependent)
- Integrated Air Cooling
- Integrated Diagnostics Function
- Cyclic Operation in the Range of Milliseconds Possible
|LED service life||> 20.000 hours *|
|Irradiated area / output window:||82 – 656 x 20(see various versions)|
|Wavelengths in nmmin. intensity in mW/cm2**||
* typical time for usage under standard environment conditions ** measured with Honle LED sensors for UV meter