The LED Spot 100 IC / HP IC has been developed for all applications requiring a highly intensive UV irradiance over a large area. The LED assembly, as well as an electronic power control, guarantee high intensity and homogenous distribution of light. The recognition of LED-malfunction and a comprehensive monitoring function provide very high process stability. So, especially in fully automated production lines, repeatable results can be realised even in shortest cycle times.
The typical service life of a LED is longer than 20.000 hours***. The LED Spot 100 IC / HP IC can be switched on and off as often as necessary. It does not require a warm-up or cooling phase.
The emitted wavelengths are available in 365/385/395/405/ 460 nm +/- 10 nm. This allows to adapt the LED Spot to the existing application.
The square light-emitting aperture has a size of about 100 mm x 100 mm. Depending on the required intensity/homogeneity it can be increased considerably by changing the distance to the substrate. The optimized housing design means the devices are now stackable with only minimal gaps. An integrated fan provides adequate cooling even for continuous operation.
The new LED Spot 100 HP IC is the most powerful model. At 405 nm wavelength 2.200 mW / cm2 guarantee reliable and fast curing. For manufacturing processes which require lower intensities the LED Spot 100 IC offers at 405 nm up to 1.100 mW/cm2.
The power supply and control of the LED Spot 100 IC / HP IC can be done either by the optionally available LED power drive IC or by an external power supply and PLC signals.
- Integrated controller (IC)
- Driving and monitoring of the LED segment
- Monitoring of the LED segment regarding short-circuit, interruption and excess temperature
- Recording of the operating hours
- Analogue dimming of the segments via a 0-10 V-signal
- Digital PLC interface (LED enable, LED on, LED error)
- Bus control of all modules via RS485 or optional LED powerdrive IC
The LED Spot 100 IC / HP / IC is appropriate for various applications, such as:
- Bonding, fixing or encapsulating of components in the electronic, optical or medical-technical sector
- Fluorescence stimulation for materials testing; also suitable for automatic image processing
- High-intensive UV irradiation in the chemical, biological and pharmaceutical sector
|about 100 x 100|
|Dimensions in mm: Lx W x D||205 x 108 x 108|
|Wavelengths in nm||
|typical intensity in mW/cm2|
|LED Spot 100 HP IC||
|LED Spot 100 IC||