UVA Cube 400
UVA Cube 400 by Honle is a basic UV curing chamber for curing of UV reactive coatings, adhesives and compounds as well as for sun simulation and material aging.
It features a closed desktop unit especially designed for manufacture by hand and laboratory use. Different spectra are available through various lamp-/filter-combinations. The irradiated area is approx. 300 mm x 400 mm.
- Curing of uv adhesives and plastics
- Curing of inks, varnishes and coatings
- Sunlight simulation and material age testing
- UV irradiation for chemical and biological applications
Technical Data for UVA Cube 400
|Supply voltage:||230 V / 50 Hz|
|Power input:||400 W|
|Irradiation area:||max. 400 x 300 mm|
|Dimensions (LxWxD)*:||834 x 466 x 402 mm|
* Dimensions of the unit without lamp equipment