LED Spot 40 IC
The Honle LED Spot 40 IC is a uv flood lamp perfect for all adhesive applications requiring a compact flood unit with high intensities. The LEDs and electronic power control produce a highly intensive and homogenous uv flood light, making it the perfect solution for quick and reliable curing of uv adhesives.
The recognition of LED-malfunction and a comprehensive monitoring function provide very high process stability. So, especially in fully automated production lines, repeatable results can be realised even in the shortest cycle times.
The typical service life of a LED is more than 20.000 hours***. The LED Spot 40 IC can be switched on and off as often as necessary. It does not require a warm-up or cooling phase.
The LED Spot 40 IC is available in the wavelengths 365/385/395/405/ 460 nm +/- 10 nm. This allows to adapt the spectra of the LED Spot to the individual application.
The square light-emitting aperture has a size of about 40 mm x 40 mm at a base of only 55 mm x 50 mm. This compact design allows the integration of this small-sized LED flood unit in smallest spaces.
An integrated fan provides adequate cooling for continuous operation. Thanks to an optimized air flow there are no negative impacts on the process.
To create independent workstations, the LED Powerdrive IC can be used with the LED Spot 40 head to provide power and control. For integration into an automated production process, the LED Spot 40 head can be powered and controlled by an external PLC associated with the automated process.
High intensity UV flood light LED Spot 40 IC from Honle
- Integrated controller (IC)
- Driving and monitoring of the LED segment
- Monitoring of the LED segments regarding short-circuit, interruption and excess temperature
- Recording of the operating hours
- Analogue dimming of the segments via a 0-10 V-signal
- Digital PLC interface (LED enable, LED on, LED error)
- Bus control of all modules via RS485 or optional
The LED Spot 40 IC is appropriate for various applications, such as:
- Bonding, fixing or encapsulating of components in the electronic, optical or medical devices sector.
- Fluorescence stimulation for materials testing; also suitable for automatic image processing.
- High-intensive UV irradiation in the chemical, biological and pharmaceutical sector.
|Light-emitting aperture in mm:||about 40 x 40|
|Dimensions in mm: Lx W x D||198 x 50 x 55|
|Wavelengths in nm||365 385 395 405 460|
|typical intensity in mW/cm²||3.000* 7.000* 7.000* 7.000* 10.000**|
* measured with Honle UV meter and LED surface sensor, distance 0 mm