LED Spot 40 IC
The Honle LED Spot 40 IC is a uv flood lamp perfect for all adhesive curing applications requiring a compact flood unit. The LED array and electronic power control produce high intensity and homogeneous UV or visible light, making it the ideal solution for quick and reliable curing of uv adhesives and coatings.
A comprehensive monitoring function with LED-malfunction recognition provides the highest level of process control. Even the shortest cycle times are repeatable in fully automated production lines with the LED Spot 40.
The typical service life of an LED is more than 20.000 hours. The LED Spot 40 IC can be switched on and off as often as necessary. It does not require a warm-up or cooling phase.
The LED Spot 40 IC is available in the wavelengths 365/385/395/405/ 460 nm +/- 10 nm. This permits optimal matching of curing spectra with the absorption parameters of the UV adhesive or coating.
The square light-emitting aperture has a size of approx. 40 mm x 40 mm. This compact design allows the integration of this small-sized LED flood unit in tight spaces.
An integrated fan provides adequate cooling for continuous operation. Thanks to an optimized air flow there are no negative impacts on the process.
To create independent workstations, the LED Powerdrive IC can be used with the LED Spot 40 head to provide power and control. For integration into an automated production process, the LED Spot 40 head can be powered and controlled by an external PLC associated with the automated process.
- Integrated controller (IC) in each LED head
- Continuous monitoring of the LED segments regarding short-circuit, interruption and excess temperature
- Recording of the operating hours
- Analogue dimming of the segments via a 0-10 V-signal
- Digital PLC interface (LED enable, LED on, LED error)
- Bus control of all modules via RS485 or optional
The LED Spot 40 IC is appropriate for various UV curing applications, such as:
- Bonding or encapsulating of components in the electronic, optical or medical devices industries
- Fluorescence stimulation for materials testing; also suitable for automatic image processing
- High intensity UV irradiation in the chemical, biological and pharmaceutical sector
Technical Data for Honle LED Spot 40 IC
|approx. 40 mm x 40 mm
|Dimensions (L x W x D):
|198 mm x 50 mm x 55 mm
|Wavelengths with typical intensity:
365 nm: 3.000 mW/cm² (*)
* measured with Honle UV meter and LED surface sensor, distance 0 mm
** measured with Honle UV meter and VIS surface sensor, distance 0 mm