UVA Spot from Honle is a versatile UV flood light for curing larger areas of UV reactive adhesives, compounds and coatings, as well as providing black light for fluorescent purposes. Unlike LED light sources, which emit monochromatic light, gas discharge lamps have a broad light spectrum. Depending on the application, the emitted spectrum of the flood light can be adjusted by using various lamp and filter combinations. For uniform irradiation of larger areas several UVA Spot flood lights are stackable in a modular system.
The Honle UVA Spot is available in three power steps: 400 W, 1000 W and 2000 W. The lamp house can be cooled by fan or convection with a separate ballast box. Where equipment is used to irradiate large areas, the ballast boxes can be integrated into one switch cabinet.
A black light version is available for fluorescent applications (UVASPOT 400/T-BL).
- Curing of UV activated resins and pottants (e. g. tanks, boxes, tubes, injection moulding and deep drawn components, repairs to metal and plastic components)
- Bonding of glass, plastics and metal with UV curing adhesives (e. g. electronic, fine mechanical and optical components)
- Curing of conformal coatings on printed circuit boards
- Examination for UV resistance of colours, plastics, lacquers and coatings
- UV irradiation for chemical, biological and pharmaceutical research
- Fluorescent examination of materials
High intensity UV flood light UVA Spot from Honle