ConVey LED Conveyor
Combine world-class UV/LED curing systems from Honle with a versatile conveyor and you create the ultimate process control for curing photo-reactive materials. The ConVey LED is a table-top conveyor that is capable of pairing with a variety of Honle’s UV/LED curing systems. This flexibility allows manufacturers to design a curing process that is optimal for their products and UV curable materials.
The compact size of the conveyor is well suited for cleanrooms, laboratories, and other locations where space is at a premium. The Covey LED has a simple-to-use digital display control panel that utilizes a potentiometer for adjusting belt speed and the input power of the attached curing equipment. Conventional UV lamps may be used, but the ConVey LED is best suited for Honle’s LED units, including the LED SPOT 100 IC/HP IC, LED Spot 40 IC, and the LED Powerline AC/IC 820 HP. These integrated control (IC) systems integrate directly with the conveyor’s internal power supply and do not require separate controllers.
Design Features and Specifications
- Integrated safety shut-off for belt and curing lamps
- Temperature/UV resistant belt
- Belt suction to secure components
- Full shielding and adjustable tunnel height
- Belt width options: from 110 to 520 mm
- Belt speed: 0.1 meter – 20.0 meters/minute
- Overall conveyor dimensions:
• Minimum configuration: 252 mm wide x 750 mm long
• Maximum configuration: 645 mm wide x 1487 mm long
- Curing wavelength options:
• Broad spectrum UV: 320-460 nm
• LED: 365, 385, 395, 405, 460 nm